I feel like no matter how many friends I make everyone else has more and I’m not a great as i worked so hard to convince myself I was

I am only here for funny girls who wear hijabs they are my new favorite

thebootydiaries:

drfreeze01:

thebootydiaries:

pls stop reblogging
this is not how I want to be remembered

that hijab looks like some grandma’s sweater became sentient

sixpenceee:

don’t date someone that promises you forever. date someone who acknowledges that life happens, that people change, that things may get in the way. date someone who despite knowing all of that, tries their hardest for your relationship. 

BAE DUN GOOFED

BAE DUN GOOFED

luxvriously:

My anaconda will consider it

thecursedknight:

owlgoggles20:

Steal His Look: Smitty Werbenjaegermanjensen
Sorry but this look is currently unavailable
It was his hat, Mr. Krabs
He was #1

Oh god this has to be the best one yet

thecursedknight:

owlgoggles20:

Steal His Look: Smitty Werbenjaegermanjensen

Sorry but this look is currently unavailable

It was his hat, Mr. Krabs

He was #1

Oh god this has to be the best one yet

fightingforanimals:

samiee1234:

DO NOT GIVE THIS TO YOUR DOGS!!!!!! I gave this product to my 12 lb. 1 year old shih tzu. 2 hours later he began throwing up and having diarrhea uncontrollably! Throwing up 2 mins apart from each other everywhere. His eyes were giant and he was shaking. We called the pet ER and they urged us to bring him in. Rushing him into the ER we were terrified and felt horrible for giving him this. He was examined and it was concluded that he went into anaphylactic shock from the allergy medicine. He was given iv fluid and epinephrine. They put a catheter in and had to observe him overnight for after shock. Thankfully he returned home the next day after a huge pet bill to save his life. If we would have waited he may not be here today. Please DO NOT give this to your dogs. IT CONTAINS grape seed extract, which is toxic to dogs!!!! Please help me signal boost so we can inform more people about this product.

Signal Boost

fightingforanimals:

samiee1234:

DO NOT GIVE THIS TO YOUR DOGS!!!!!!
I gave this product to my 12 lb. 1 year old shih tzu. 2 hours later he began throwing up and having diarrhea uncontrollably! Throwing up 2 mins apart from each other everywhere. His eyes were giant and he was shaking. We called the pet ER and they urged us to bring him in. Rushing him into the ER we were terrified and felt horrible for giving him this. He was examined and it was concluded that he went into anaphylactic shock from the allergy medicine. He was given iv fluid and epinephrine. They put a catheter in and had to observe him overnight for after shock. Thankfully he returned home the next day after a huge pet bill to save his life. If we would have waited he may not be here today. Please DO NOT give this to your dogs. IT CONTAINS grape seed extract, which is toxic to dogs!!!! Please help me signal boost so we can inform more people about this product.

Signal Boost

shodobear:

stunningpicture:

A grape, wearing a raspberry.

I am froot.

shodobear:

stunningpicture:

A grape, wearing a raspberry.

I am froot.